VIDEO & TV
The numbers don’t lie! Now more than ever people are now able to access video and they love it! Whether you want to talk to consumers, B2B (Business To Business) or your own people, video needs to be a part of your marketing mix more than ever. Take a look at the statistics below, these are the numbers that count…
- By 2019, 80% of global Internet consumption will be video content.
- 86% of online video marketers use video content.
- 81% of people feature their video on their brand’s website.
- 7 out of 10 marketing professionals are optimizing video for SEO.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- Marketers who use video receive 41% more web traffic from search than non-users.
- 43% of marketers said they’d create more video content if there were no obstacles like time, resources, and budget
- Marketers who use video content get 66% more qualified leads per year.
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI
- Video in email leads to a 200-300% increase in click-through rates.
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80%.
- Combining video with a full-page ad boosts engagement by at least 22%.
- 70% of marketing professionals report video converts better than any other mediums.
- Including a video on your homepage can increase conversion rates by 20% or more.
- The users spend 88% more time on a website with video.
- Animated explainer videos increase conversion rates by 20%.
- 97% of businesses say that explainer videos help users understand their business better.
- Replacing an image with a video on a landing page increases conversions by 12.62%
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19%
- 4.6 billion video ads are watched online each year.
- 45% of people watch an hour or more of video per day.
- Every minute, 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube.
- Native videos on Facebook have 10 times higher reach compared to other video links.
- Video posts on Facebook have 135% greater organic reach than photo posts.
- The average user spends over 16 minutes watching online video ads every month.
- Video ads make up 35% of total online spending.
- 1 in 4 shoppers say they’ve used YouTube to search for a video related to a product they’re considering in-store.
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online.
- 55% of shoppers often research on mobile devices, where visual content helps inform their product selection.
- 92% of shoppers say visuals are the most influential factor affecting purchase decisions.
- Online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81x more likely to purchase than non-viewers
- 7 out 10 Millennials are likely to watch a company video when shopping online.
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
- Mobile makes up 40% of the global watch time on YouTube.
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises at least 100% year over year.
So, the simple take out is, if video is not a part of your current marketing mix, you seriously need to consider it. The good news is video production has evolved enormously over recent years, giving even the smallest businesses the opportunity to offer visually stimulating communication to their customers, at an affordable price. Coo’ee Sydney is equipped with a team that can script, direct, film and organise all your production needs. Whether you are a large corporate or small business, video is a very powerful marketing tool, which can engage your target audience like no other. Coo’ee Sydney specialise in corporate video production, TVC (Television commercial) production as well as training videos, digital content for your website, Youtube, social media, and events work.